We are pleased to announce that the 2018 CMEC Retreat, “Awakening to a Thinking Love: Its Duties” is now available for purchase! Amy Snell and Celeste Cruz gave two days of talks on what a Thinking Love might mean in our homes, applied to everything from chores to pre-reading to examinations. It was a fruitful time of refreshment and reflection, solidly grounded in Charlotte Mason’s philosophy and encouraging for mothers and teachers.
We are excited to share this retreat for all those unable to attend in person!
This package includes:
- Six audio workshops by Amy and Celeste in mp3 format
- Bonus audio of this year’s evening lecture by Dr. R.J. Snell in mp3 format
- Accompanying workshop slides in pdf format
- Conference picture study in pdf format
- Beautiful conference handbook in pdf format
See details on workshop topics, speakers, handouts, and purchase information on the CMEC website.
We appreciate if you share this email with your friends!